Sunday, July 5, 2009

Trying Harder

Well hello. Been awhile no?

I won't make any promises, but I hoping that's not going to happen again. I'm going to start trying harder at everything. I'm hoping to make this blog more writing related since I've been working it more lately.

So enough chitchat! Writerly report starts now!

I'm still trying to finish up my NANO novel that hasn't even reach 50,000 yet but it's coming along easier now. I'm hoping to have it finished up this month but you never know with me (I'm kind of flaky but I'm working on it)

(That's sort of my new motto: I'm working on it)

Something that might hinder College for Witches is that a new-old story is calling out to me again. It's new because I'm going to starting over from the beginning and it's old because I'm written like four drafts of this at least but it never comes together. Since I've been having this problem, I'm trying something new for me. Something I used to be very against. Ready?

Outlining.

Yeah. I'm working on an outline. I got the idea to give an outline the old college try from a couple people from AW and because I'm reading The Complete Idiots Guide to Creative Writing. It's full of all these helpful tips and it really makes me think I can thrive with a new system. So here's hoping.

Hell, this time I might even be able to come up with a title!

No comments:

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!