Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Surrending to the characters.

*Sighs*

I'm giving in to Elvira and Aiden. They will not be denied. I've been reading a couple AW Blogger blogs who have been writing longer than me (and more successfully than me) to pick up helpful tips. And they both have talked about letting your characters take over sometimes because it will ultimately make the story better. So I'm putting my faith in Aiden and El, praying that they know what they are doing.

So I'm off to write a *gasp* sex scene. To get in the mood, so to speak, I'm listening to the
Moulin Rouge soundtrack. Listening to this guy sing:







could get anyone in the mood. Seriously.

1 comment:

Lori W. said...

Woohoo!!! Let them take the reins!!

Your story will be better for it...trust me. ;) I just had to revamp a HUGE section of an outline because of this very thing, but it worked out, so...win!

Have fun with it. :)

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!