Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Houston, we have a problem.

I don't even know if I can call it a problem. If it was any month but November, I would consider this problem a blessing. And yet...

Because it's NaNo, I had to start a completely new story. I didn't think that it would be a big of deal. I figured I could just temporarily move Gwen and Jay's story to the back burner and give TFA my full attention. But something is happening to me that I've only ever heard of from other authors.

Gwen and Jay won't. shut. up.

Their story keeps me up at night. I even had a dream about them when I finally manged to get to sleep (Jay was even hotter than I thought. It was a really good dream ;-]). Gwen's voice is whispering to me constantly. And her and Grace (TFA's female MC) are two completely different people and their stories have very little in common. Gwen keeps showing up, her mannerisms and attitude keep creeping in where they don't belong.

Some of you would think there was a simple solution, just work on them both. Well, with school, trying to find a job, and dealing with my father, it's hard enough to find time to do nearly 2k a day.

Gwen. I'm beggging you, just for November, please keep your mouth shut.



I really have no reason for putting Gerard Butler in here. I just like to look at him.

Besides, some people *cough* Scarlett *cough* only read this for the hot men. Got to keep them coming back. ;-]

1 comment:

Amna said...

Oh, he is a hottie.

And I agree, putting on a picture of Gerard definitely gets you readers XD

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!