Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meh.

Well. I didn't reach the goal for NaNo. I kinda sorta lost all drive to do anything in the middle of the month (that's something that happens every year round this time). I was lucky if I got out of bed and showered, much less wrote 1,600+ words.

Don't worry though. I'm not too discouraged though. I'm still proud of the 18,000+ words I did manage to crank out. And I'm going to finish the rest of the story as soon as I can. At least the rough draft part. I'm excited to see how it turns out.



Next year NaNo,
You're mine.

1 comment:

Jill Wheeler said...

18K is nothing to sneeze at! And I know what you mean about this time of year being a total energy-suck. Thanks for volunteering to beta my book! I'm excited to send you the revisions!

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!