Monday, November 17, 2008

Life.

So far this month, I wish I could just hide in my room with coffee, my laptop, and music and that's it. It's been really hard trying to juggle real life with writing. My friends and family have been far from helpful when it comes to writing. I've wanted to do nothing but writing since I was a little girl, but all anyone talks about is needing to have a fall back plan. I don't think they realize how much it hurts to hear that. It them basically saying, "Well you don't have a chance at making it so you better have another plan."

Things haven't been great for me lately. I'm still trying to get the hang of living on my owe. I can't seem to get the hang of budgeting and saving money. There's so much I want to do that I just can't afford. Like, join a gym and actually get in good shape again. That's probably the number one thing on the list. But I can't even afford to buy cleaning supplies for my place, much less something like a gym membership.

I guess a plus is I actually like the stuff that I wrote on my NaNo the last two days. It's still not good, but it's less crap than what I've been prone to writing so far.

Another random thing I'm going to throw into this blog is I've been reading Paperback's blog and she had the idea of doing a photo a day for the year 2009. I think that is a really great idea and that I might try and give it a shot as well. I think my camera bit the dust awhile back though, so I might need to get a new one. But if I can get one in time I think I'll defiantly take a swing at it.

That's all.

1 comment:

Clair D. said...

Just remember getting in shape is more about commitment than gym membership. You can compensate by parking on the FAR edge of the parking lot or otherwise walking much farther than you need to. =)

And don't let the naysayers bother you. Statistically, they're right. Plus, they're just worried about you starving. Appreciate the good intentions and continue to dream. =)

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!