Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Check In

There goes week two of diet and exercise. I did crappy this week. I skipped out on working out for three days. And I went to McDonalds. Twice. Color me ashamed. Buutttt. I'm still down one more pound. Since I was expecting to have gain, can't say I'm not please. That's seven pounds in two weeks. Woo and hoo.

In other news, I've started writing again. I've been so terrified of writing something bad that I stopped writing all together. So that wrapped in with not exercising, let's just say this week was a crabby week for me. Excluding Sunday and Wednesday.

Now I'm not even going to go into everything that happened on Sunday (you probably wouldn't believe me even if I told you), but on Wednesday, Jamie, Kacie, and I went dancing at Stargate. Tons of fun. I forgot how much I missed hanging out with girls. And dancing. I love going dancing.

One last random update before I go pass out, school. Blahhhhh. I'm trying but not doing an amazing job.

(Suprise, suprise)

No comments:

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!