Monday, January 12, 2009

I don't post here enough.

Hmm. Too true. Let's see.
Some updates on Amanda's life.



I may be going to Florida this summer with this beautiful woman if I can save the money up. It's going to be about an eight to nine hundred dollar trip, so fingers crossed.

Job is the same. Unimportant and way beneath me but I can deal with that for now. I mean, I'm only 18. I'm not supposed to have my life set in stone yet. Plus side, I got a raise. I now make a whole $7.25! Haha.

I found my home. Online home anyways. Absolute Write Water Cooler is my new favorite sites. I never really got why people like forums. I am so on the ball now. We talk about writing, books, movies, life itself. It's great stuff. Plus there's a whole thread dictated to the hottest of men and women.

I think that's about the it. I'll end this with pictures of the two hottest people on Earth.







WANT!

No comments:

 
Absolute Write
AW Bloggers Unite!
AW Bloggers Unite!